Uncovering at-risk patients in Electronic Health Records
- Capture a diverse patient population’s real-world journey for your clinical feature or disorder of interest.
- Uncover at-risk or diagnosed individuals with rare and ultra-rare conditions hidden in plain sight through the power of Natural Language Processing
- Ensure regulatory and patient privacy standards
Finding Individuals in Need of a Diagnosis
7 out of 10 individuals with a rare disease remain undiagnosed!
FindEHR (pronounced “finder”), combines medical expertise with technical acumen, our validated algorithms help detect at-risk or diagnosed individuals with rare and ultra-rare conditions hidden in plain sight.
Our campaigns scour millions of structured and unstructured EHR data sets delivering important results to our clients.
As a company committed to helping patients with rare genetic disorders, PTC Therapeutics is excited to partner with ThinkGenetic and GRN. Reaching the right diagnosis can be a long and difficult process for patients with rare diseases. We’re hopeful this partnership will help shorten that journey for patients, their families, and healthcare providers.”
Bruce Braughton, Senior Vice President and General Manager, PTC Therapeutics
Ready to see FindEHR in action?
A Validated Solution for Uncovering Rare
FindEHR provides a unique approach to uncovering at-risk patients with customization to meet client needs.
Uncover Real-World Data About the Patient Journey
ThinkGenetic subject matter experts capture a diverse patient population’s real-world journey for your clinical feature or disorder of interest.
- Define phenotype/spectrum of condition
- Identify urban versus rural points of care and outcomes
- Characterize clinical landscape including
- Define population incidence and/or prevalence in targeted geographic areas
- Capture the patient’s journey
Find At-Risk Individuals
ThinkGenetic medical experts create and/or refine algorithms aiming to identify at-risk or diagnosed individuals with rare and ultra-rare conditions hidden in plain sight.
- Create, validate, and refine algorithms to detect at-risk individuals using real-world data and controls
- Optimize and validate existing client algorithms
- Harness the power of unstructured data using Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Run and Report
ThinkGenetic technical team runs algorithms on de-identified data. ThinkGenetic clinical team reports findings.
- Aggregate results in compliance with regulatory and patient privacy standards
- De-identified information that can be used across the organization for commercial and medical analysis and publication
- Return results or information to healthcare providers (as available)