Wilson disease


How do I find a center of excellence in Wilson disease?

Centers specializing in Wilson disease include:

In addition the Wilson Disease Association has recommendations listed on their website: https://www.wilsonsdisease.org/for-patients-families/centers-of-excellence

Show More Content Like This

More Healthcare/Doctors Content

What specialist doctors should I see with Wilson disease?

What specialist doctors should I see with Wilson disease?

Specialists for Wilson disease may include liver doctors, neurologists, speech pathologists, a liver transplant team, dietitians, genetic counselors, psychiatrists, laboratory technicians, and patient coordinators.

There is a Wilson Disease Center of Excellence at The Hepatology Program at Michigan Medicine at https://medicine.umich.edu/dept/intmed/divisions/gastroenterology-hepatology/programs/hepatology-program/clinics/wilson.html

In addition, please see the guide in seeking a specialist provided by the Genetic and Rare Disease Information Center at https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/resources/pages/25/how-to-find-a-disease-specialist

To find a genetic counselor, the National Society of Genetic Counselors provides information at https://www.nsgc.org/page/find-a-genetic-counselor


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me