Usher syndrome

Diagnosis and Testing

How do I get tested for Usher syndrome?

A person with the clinical features of bilateral hearing loss should be evaluated by either a clinical geneticist as well as a pediatric ophthalmologist to rule out the possibility of Usher syndrome.

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2016-06-28

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me