Trisomy 13


What specialists do people with Trisomy 13 need to see?

A multidisciplinary team should care for people with trisomy 13. People with trisomy 13 should see a geneticist or a genetic counselor. A genetic counselor can help to further explain trisomy 13 and answer any questions you have. Genetics professional can also help you make the appropriate next referrals. Through the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) website, you can find a genetic counselor in your area ( Other necessary specialists will be dependent on what symptoms a child has, but some may be pediatric cardiologists, ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists, neurologists, physical therapists, and surgeons.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me