Trisomy 13


How do I find someone who specializes in Trisomy 13?

Most academic health centers have medical geneticists and pediatricians who are most familiar with the care of individuals with trisomy 13. Your local healthcare provider will be aware of the nearest specialist for an individual with trisomy 13.

Through the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) website, you can find a genetic counselor in your area ( A genetic counselor can help to further explain trisomy 13 and answer any questions you have.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me