Nicolaides-baraitser syndrome

Living with

What sort of surveillance do people with Nicolaides-Baraitser syndrome need?

People with Nicolaides-Baraitser syndrome should have the following surveillance:

An annual appointment with a neurologist to manage seizure risk, annual appointments with a developmental pediatrician, and appointments with an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) and hearing specialist, depending on symptoms. In addition, evaluation and treatment by a physical therapist and a speech therapist may help children with Nicolaides-Baraitser syndrome reach their highest potential.


More Living with Content

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me