Marfan syndrome


How do I find a center of excellence in Marfan syndrome?

Several university hospitals, such as Johns Hopkins Hospital, Stanford's Children Hospital, and Brigham and Women's Hospital offer comprehensive care for individuals with Marfan syndrome and have a multi-specialist approach. You can find about other healthcare providers who are knowledgeable about Marfan syndrome through the Marfan Foundation's website.

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2016-06-13


This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me