Living with

How can I find a doctor near me that has experience treating people with Alpha-mannosidosis?

To find a doctor or center that specializes in metabolic genetic conditions or lysosomal storage disorders like Alpha-mannosidosis in the United States, you can access the list of centers compiled by the National Mucopolysaccharidosis Society by visiting and clicking the “MPS Genetic Centers” Link to download the corresponding Excel file. Another option to access this file is to go directly to Even though this list is on a website focused on Mucopolysaccharidoses, these doctors often specialize in many different types of lysosomal storage diseases, including Alpha-mannosidosis.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me