Diagnosis and Testing

How do I get tested for Alpha-mannosidosis?

To get tested for Alpha-mannosidosis, visit a doctor or a genetic counselor near you. Tell your doctor or genetic counselor that you are concerned about a genetic condition like Alpha-mannosidosis. They can help decide if testing for Alpha-mannosidosis is right for you. If they do think this test could be important for you, then they can help facilitate testing for Alpha-mannosidosis.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me