Hutchinson-gilford progeria syndrome


What is another name for Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome?

Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria syndrome may be shortened to progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome.

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2016-06-15

References Home Reference

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me