Hirschsprung disease


Are there other names for Hirschsprung disease?

Hirschsprung disease can also be called colonic aganglionosis, congenital megacolon, intestinal aganglionosis, and aganglionic megacolon. To learn if there is another name for Hirschsprung disease that a doctor might use, ask them if they are using another term for Hirschsprung disease or look on a reliable website such as the National Organization for Rare Disorders.

"Hirschsprung's Disease" National Organization for Rare Disorders. 2005. https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/hirschsprungs-disease/#standard-therapies

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me