Glycogen Storage Disease IV


What should I do if my child is diagnosed with glycogen storage disease IV?

Children with glycogen storage disease IV should be checked by a hepatologist (liver doctor), cardiologist, neurologist, nutritionist, geneticist and genetic counselor and a specialist in child development.

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2016-06-16


This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me