Glycogen Storage Disease IV


Where is a center of excellence for glycogen storage disease IV?

Your pediatrician or genetic counselor can help you find a center with experience treating children with glycogen storage disease IV and other metabolic disorders. You can find a genetic counselor through the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) at Another option is to contact the Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI) .

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2016-06-16


This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me