Glutaric acidemia type 2

Living with

Where can I find more information about glutaric acidemia type 2?

The California Department of Health has a helpful brochure about glutaric acidemia type 2 which can be found here: A genetic counselor can also be helpful to any questions and/or concerns. To find a genetic counselor near you, visit the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) website at

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2016-07-05


This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me