Glutaric acidemia type 2


How do I find a center of excellence for glutaric acidemia type 2?

Pediatricians and state newborn screening follow up programs can help you find a center with experience treating children with glutaric acidemia type 2 (GA-2) and other metabolic disorders. Another option is to contact the Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI) or use their "Find a Metabolic Dietitian" search at

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2016-07-05


This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me