Familial hypospadias


What type of doctor will be needed to diagnose and treat hypospadias?

Hypospadias is usually diagnosed by a child's pediatrician or family care doctor shortly after birth during a physical exam. After hypospadias has been diagnosed, the child should be referred to a pediatric urologist to assess the defect and develop a treatment plan.

  • http://www.urologyhealth.org/find-a-urologist
Show More Content Like This

More Healthcare/Doctors Content

Where can I find a pediatric urologist to treat hypospadias?

Where can I find a pediatric urologist to treat hypospadias?

Pediatric urologists can be found in almost any city. You can ask your child's primary care doctor for a referral, or you can visit the American Urology Association's national website at http://www.urologyhealth.org/find-a-urologist to find a urologist near you.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me