Familial adenomatous polyposis
Are there good support groups for familial adenomatous polyposis?
Support groups for familial adenomatous polyposis include:
- Hereditary Colon Cancer Takes Guts (www.hcctakesguts.org)
- PolyPeople - a ThinkGenetic Advocacy Partner
- Colon Cancer Alliance (www.ccalliance.org)
- Cancer Support Community (www.cancersupportcommunity.org)
- Fight Colorectal Cancer (http://fightcolorectalcancer.org)
- MacMillan Cancer Support (www.macmillan.org.uk)
- Live Strong (www.livestrong.org/we-can-help/attenuated-familial-adenomatous-polyposis)
- Imerman Angels (www.imermanangels.org)
- Lynch Syndrome International (www.lynchcancers.com)
More Organizations Content
Where do I find other people with familial adenomatous polyposis?
To find other people with familial adenomatous polyposis visit:
How do I start a support group for familial adenomatous polyposis?
You can start a support group by contacting already existing support groups and asking them how you they started their organization. It is also recommended that you contact a professional who can provide guidance. For more information, view the Global Genes' Tool kit.
- WikiAdvocacy. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://wikiadvocacy.org/index.php/Main_Page.