Familial adenomatous polyposis
Is there clinical research going on for familial adenomatous polyposis?
There are over 20 clinical trials recruiting participants with familial adenomatous polyposis. There are 20-30 other clinical trials that have already been completed and for some of the trials the results are available. The clinical trials range from genetic testing, medications, screening for desmoid tumors, and new surgical treatments. The easiest place to look for more research on familial adenomatous polyposis is to search for studies on the website: www.clinicaltrials.gov.
- Search of: familial adenomatous polyposis - List Results. (n.d.). Retrieved November 25, 2019, from https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=familial+adenomatous+polyposis&Search=Search.
More Clinical Research/Studies Content
How do I find clinical research in familial adenomatous polyposis?
The website: www.clinicaltrials.gov gives a list of clinical trials currently underway for familial adenomatous polyposis. You can also go to Center Watch Patient Notification Service, Clinical trials CenterWatch Patient Notification Service
You can also find clinic research or scientific articles at: www.scholar.google.com and search "familial adenomatous polyposis."
- U.S. National Library of Medicine - Clinicaltrials.gov. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/.
- WCG - CenterWatch - Volunteer Sign-up. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/pns.
- National Cancer Institute - Clinical Trials Information for Patients and Caregivers. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/clinical-trials.
How do I give money to help research in familial adenomatous polyposis?
In addition to donating to your local cancer center, you can donate to research funds such as MacMillan Cancer Support (www.macmillan.org.uk), Colon Cancer Alliance (www.ccalliance.org), Live Strong (www.livestrong.org/we-can-help/attenuated-familial-adenomatous-polyposis), Fight Colorectal Cancer (http://fightcolorectalcancer.org), and Hereditary Colon Cancer Takes Guts Hereditary Colon Cancer Takes Guts
- Fight Colorectal Cancer - Get Behind a Cure. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://fightcolorectalcancer.org/.
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.ccalliance.org/.
- Macmillan Cancer Support. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.macmillan.org.uk.
- c-tbird c-linkedin Hereditary Colon Cancer Takes Guts (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.hcctakesguts.org