Congenital disorder of glycosylation, type ib
Where can I find other people with congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1B?
Support organizations are good resources to find other people with the same condition as you. These organizations can help connect you with other families and individuals with congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1B.
- Climb. National Information Centre for Metabolic Diseases.
- Genetic Disorders UK.
- The UK Strategy for Rare Diseases.
- Cerebra. Positively Different.
- PANS- UK Patient Advocates for Newborn Screening Group.
- CDG CARE (Community Alliance and Resource Exchange)
- Foundation Glycosylation (FoG) Canada
- Portuguese Association CDG and other Rare Metabolic Diseases (APCDG-DMR) Portugal
- Practical Guide to CDG. Practical Guide to CDG