Congenital disorder of glycosylation, type ib
Are there good support groups for congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1B?
There are several support groups available for individuals with conditions like congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1B. Many are metabolic disorders support groups.
- Climb. National Information Centre for Metabolic Diseases.
- Genetic Disorders UK.
- The UK Strategy for Rare Diseases.
- Cerebra. Positively Different.
- PANS- UK Patient Advocates for Newborn Screening Group.
- CDG CARE (Community Alliance and Resource Exchange)
- Foundation Glycosylation (FoG) Canada
- Portuguese Association CDG and other Rare Metabolic Diseases (APCDG-DMR) Portugal
- Practical Guide to CDG. Practical Guide to CDG