What specialist doctors should I see with CARASIL?

Neurologists and medical geneticists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological and genetic conditions and are often familiar with treatment of CARASIL. They may be the coordinating doctor who then refers the patient to other specialists as needed such as pain management, physical therapy, or orthopedics.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me