BRCA1, familial breast-ovarian cancer susceptibility 1


How do I find someone who specializes in Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer syndrome?

A genetic counselor can help to further explain Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer syndrome (HBOC) and other hereditary cancer conditions and answer any questions. Genetic counselors in the United States can be found on the National Society of Genetic Counselors website. Genetic counselors in Canada can be found at the Canadian Association of Genetic Counselors website. You may also find medical professionals knowledgeable about HBOC at your local or regional cancer center. Some cancer centers may have hereditary cancer risk programs available.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me