Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy


Where do you find doctors who understand ARVC?

Individuals living with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC) should be monitored by a cardiologist who is knowledgeable about ARVC. Management should be individualized and based on the specific results of detailed clinical and genetic investigation.

You can seek out a specialist at the Heart Rhythm Society's "Find a Specialist page at or by asking your doctor for a referral to a heart and vascular institute.

SOURCE: Emory University - Department of Human Genetics in collaboration with ThinkGenetic • • DATE UPDATED: 2020-01-09


This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me