Are there other names for Antley-Bixler syndrome?
Antley-Bixler syndrome (ABS) can be referred to by many names. The list below separates the two forms of ABS and their associated alternative names.
ABS with genital anomalies and disordered steroidogenesis
- Ambiguous genitalia-disordered steroidogenesis Antley-Bixler-like syndrome
- Antley-Bixler syndrome type 2
- Antley-Bixler syndrome, POR-related
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to cytochrome POR deficiency
- Cytochrome POR deficiency
- POR deficiency
ABS without genital anomalies and disordered steroidogenesis
- Trapezoidocephaly synostosis syndrome
- Multisynostotic osteodysgenesis with long bone fractures
- Osteodysgenesis, multisynostotic with fractures
INSERM. (n.d.). The portal for rare diseases and orphan drugs. Retrieved December 24, 2018, from https://www.orpha.net/consor/cgi-bin/Disease_Search.php?lng=EN&data_id=10819&Disease_Disease_Search_diseaseGroup=Antley-Bixlersyndrome&Disease_Disease_Search_diseaseType=Pat&Disease(s)/group%20of%20diseases=Antley-Bixler-syndrome-with-genital-anomaly-and-disorder-of-steroidogenesis&title=Antley-Bixler%20syndrome%20with%20genital%20anomaly%20and%20disorder%20of%20steroidogenesis&search=Disease_Search_Simple
McKusick, V. (n.d.). Antley-Bixler syndrome without genital anomalies or disordered steroidogenesis. Retrieved December 24, 2018, from https://omim.org/entry/207410