Are there good support groups for Antley-Bixler syndrome?
There are many support groups for craniofacial differences, such as:
- March of Dimes performs research on premature births, birth defects, and infant health. Visit https://www.marchofdimes.org.
- FACE: The National Craniofacial Association advocates for and empowers individuals with craniofacial differences. Visit http://www.faces-cranio.org.
- Children's Craniofacial Association addresses the medical, financial, psychosocial, emotional, and educational concerns relating to craniofacial conditions. Visit https://ccakids.org/.
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development investigates human development throughout the entire life process, with a focus on understanding disabilities and important events that occur during pregnancy. Visit http://www.nichd.nih.gov/
There are many support groups for abnormal steroid hormone production, such as:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Research, Education and Support (CARES) Foundation strives to improve the lives of the Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia community and seeks to advance quality health care through support, advocacy, education and research. Visit www.caresfoundation.org
- CLIMB Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Support Group gives support, increase awareness of the condition, and raise funds to support research. Visit www.livingwithcah.com