Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 1


What specialist doctors should I see with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?

Because amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) affects many different body systems, individuals with ALS will typically have a multi-disciplinary care team including a neurologist, pulmonologist, psychologist, social worker and nursing team. Speech, occupational, and physical therapy are also typical for palliative care. Individuals with familial ALS may also have a genetics team caring for them and their family.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me