Alzheimer disease


How do I find someone who specializes in Alzheimer Disease?

You can find a doctor that specializes in Alzheimer Disease through the NIH's Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral Center website (

A genetic counselor can help to further explain familial Alzheimer Disease and answer any questions you have. Genetic counselors can be found on the National Society of Genetic Counselors website.

More Healthcare/Doctors Content

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me