What specialist doctors should I see with X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy?

Specialist doctors for patients with adrenoleukodystrophy will depend on the individual patient’s symptoms. Some specialists a patient might see include an endocrinologist (hormone doctor), neurologist, physical therapist, psychologist, geneticist, and/or a urologist.

Steinberg, S., Moser, A., Raymond, G. X-Linked Adrenoleukodystrophy. Gene Reviews. Online database. Updated April 2015.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me