Acute intermittent porphyria


What specialist doctors should I see with acute intermittent porphyria?

If you have acute intermittent porphyria, you should see a porphyria specialist. They may also refer to you to a kidney doctor (nephrologist) or a liver doctor (hepatologist).

Acute Intermittent Porphyria. Gene Reviews. (

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me