What doctors do I need to see if I have acromegaly?

Those with acromegaly will need to be closely followed by an endocrinologist. These are doctors that specialize in hormone levels. Additionally, if surgery is indicated a neurosurgeon (someone who does brain surgery) will need to be consulted. Interventional radiology and radiation oncology are also needed if radiation treatments would be required. In general, a multidisciplinary team between several different areas of medicine.

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me