Aarskog syndrome


Should people with Aarskog syndrome see any medical specialists?

Individuals with Aarskog syndrome should have formal eye evaluations and dental evaluations. Surgical intervention may be needed for genital differences, heart defects, and cleft lip and/or palate. If someone has a heart defect, they may need to be followed by a heart doctor (cardiologist). Educational support may be needed for people with intellectual disability and learning delays. Not all individuals with Aarskog syndrome will be followed by the same specialists; it depends on the medical concerns of the person.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me